[Seaside] Re: seaside hosting

Pablo Iaría iariap at tutopia.com
Tue Apr 27 05:26:37 CEST 2004

Hi all,
    I underestand your arguments. They are all true. But if web hosting is
possible even using fat cows like java/j2ee/tomcat .... we should find the way to
do it using seaside (should seaside have one container per application too?).

I don't see the solution, but there must be one.

If seaside could be hosted just like any other web application framework then
more people would use/support it.

Anyway, thanks for your comments.... Pablo.-

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:24 , Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> sent: