[Seaside] Styles on 2.5b2

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Tue Aug 24 15:46:15 CEST 2004

I've used to edit the (olny) css property from the halos in the previous
seaside version. Now I've upgraded it and I've tried to figure out how the
styles can be driven from the halos interfaces but I'm lost.

This behavior was removed somewhere in 2.5a5 but I believe it is possible to
get it back.
You will need to get the WAViewer class from 2.5a5 or earlier,
then you will have to modify #renderContentOn: in WAHalo to include

   self renderHalo: 'Halo-Paint' withWindow: [WAViewer on: target] titled:
'Style Editor' on: html.

Michel.