[Seaside] registerObjectForBacktracking, submit and execute b lock

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Mon Aug 30 12:57:08 CEST 2004

I agree, that let's the user implement whatever behavior he or she
wants for a class.
A neat way to use it would be to implement these methods on your
subclass of WAComponent to snapshot everything you wan't in that
component and then register the whole component for backtracking. That
would save you the trouble of subclassing / encapsulating the
collections to implement the methods.
Any idea of when we'll see it implemented in Seaside?

/Adde