[Seaside] current/latest version for VisualWorks

Travis Griggs tgriggs at key.net
Mon Aug 30 23:19:32 CEST 2004

I thought I'd play with Seaside this afternoon, for VisualWorks. The
problem is, that if I open the published items on the OR, and enter
"seaside" in the filter field, there are two scrollbars worth of
packages/bundles to choose from. What should I load?

Any chance that some of the old stuff could be cleaned out?

TIA

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist