[Seaside] Problem installing seaside

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Dec 3 19:21:11 CET 2004

Am 03.12.2004 um 18:59 schrieb Avi Bryant:

> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:50:17 +0100, Marcus Denker
> <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>
>> Now it would like to call Process terminationOkDuring:
>>
>> which does not exist.
>>
>>       How can this become so broken if it worked ok last week?
>
> This sounds like it's probably one of the methods that was moved from
> KomHttpServer to KomServices in all the recent repackaging Göran and
> Brent did.  Either you could try using KomServices 1.1 and
> KomHttpServer 7.0.1 instead, or maybe it's just that method that got
> missed, in which case here it is:

ok, I install komservices 1.1, server 7.0.1 and Dynamicbindings.

And I said "yes" when monticello asked me to downgrade komervervices to
-gk.1
(that seems to be a bogus dependency?)

Now the next problem: If I run the counter example, get the
classbrowser, then I get
a "That page has expired" as soon as I klick somewhere in the browser.

   Marcus