[Seaside] Class Comments (was Re: Unused instance variable?)

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 13:15:48 CET 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:57:11 +0800, Yar Hwee Boon <hboon at motionobj.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:46:25 +0200, Michel Bany <m.bany at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
> >> Michel> I also believe that the first line in method #renderContentOn:
> >> Michel> of WAInputDialog could be taken out, it refers to an undefined
> >> Michel> "message" variable.
> >>
> >> Wouldn't SLint catch all those?
>
> Just a note that in 2.5b5-ac.14, this line is still there.

Thanks for the reminder, this is fixed in 2.5b6-avi.2.  Is there
anything else like that that's been overlooked?

The goal of the b6 release is to improve documentation, particularly
by adding class comments.  Lukas and Stef got off to a good start on
this; if anyone else would like to look things over and add or
elaborate on class comments (perhaps cribbing text from mailing list
posts or other external documentation), that would be most welcome.

Once this effort is either complete or completely stalled :), as well
as a new website I'm preparing with the help of netstyle.ch, I'll
officially release 2.5.

Avi