[Seaside] Re: Seaside/Squeak/Swazoo - how to get going

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Tue Dec 21 20:50:20 CET 2004

Komanche was installing without problems a lot of time......until certains
changes to "enhance" dependences and "published", and so (I believe that
nothing related to his functionality) ..........I suspect Göran has a
response and knows with detail this history, but don't know if he read this
list.

gsa.

news:ad69ab69041219144018d3f0f0 at mail.gmail.com...