[Seaside] Installing Seaside???

Mathias Picker Mathias.Picker at virtual-earth.de
Tue Feb 10 23:32:55 CET 2004

I'm puzzled. I try to install Seaside (& squeak :) on my freebsd-current
box. The squeak port installs the 3.5 image and 3.4-1 machine. (This is
the first time I installed squeak. My older experiences with smalltalk
are well over 10 years old)

I choose open-package browser, the system installs SqueaqMap, the
package loader pops up - everything fine sofar.

I can install Mcinstaller, sarinstaller for 3.4 (found out I seem to
need this to install komhttpserver) but komhttpserver, while trying to
install dvs. stops with:

Installation of package release  failed, message follows:

			named:

I can't get over this (installing DVS directly does not help)

Any ideas, hints, tips, pointers to documentation so I might understand
the package system better. (I tried various different ways to install
allready, no use)

Thanks, Mathias
--
                              virtual earth