[Seaside] popup window

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Wed Feb 18 04:15:26 CET 2004

At 09:41 AM 2/17/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Well you'll need to use javascript to accomplish that obviously.

You know, at least one of the airline reservation sites that I've used will pop up a seperate, small browser window and stream progress information to that window as it searches to match the itenerary I've fed it. Ok, so they obviously have to use javascript in order to open the pop-up window, but I've always been curious as to how they were able to stream the progress information. For some reason I was thinking that such behavior was beyond the capability of javascript.

david

--
David Farber
dfarber at numenor.com