[Seaside] popup window

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Feb 18 08:34:53 CET 2004

On Feb 17, 2004, at 10:23 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> I like this solution, because it doesn't involve any JavaScript tricks
> and it looks nice if your pages refresh fast.

Yes, I like that solution too (the meta-refresh trick), and have been
meaning to write a component like that.  I've also wanted to add a
#callInPopup: or some such that opens a new window with the parameter
component, and then closes the popup and returns a value when that
component answers.  Not sure how this would work but I'd like to try.

But these things haven't bubbled their way to the top of the priority
list yet...

Avi