GOODS data structures (was Re: [Seaside] [ANN] SeasideTemplate)

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Feb 24 08:22:10 CET 2004

On Feb 23, 2004, at 2:59 PM, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> IIRC Magma has stuff like this.

I don't believe Magma has a BTree implementation.  It does have some
special large collection classes, but they're tied to Magma; I'm
looking for something more generic.

At any rate, I've just started writing one myself... I'll be committing
something working (inserts and retrieves, anyway, no deletes yet)
sometime tonight.  Help (additional tests, optimizations, whatever)
would be welcome.

You can track my progress at http://beta4.com/mc, package
'Collections-BTree'.  I'm going from some course notes I found here:
http://www.cs.umbc.edu/~woodcock/cmsc341/btree/defn.html .

Avi