[Seaside] [Component] PIMListEditor

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 6 21:22:43 CET 2004

> Hi all!
>     As promised over two month ago, I have relased a small Seaside
> component.
> I post here the first alpha release.
> It is a small component for editing a list of key,pair data...
> Please give me your feedback!

Hi Giovanni,
    I would like to try your component but I just can¹t file it in
    this is the debug

=============
[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #scanFrom:

6 January 2004 3:19:29 pm

VM: Mac OS - Squeak3.7alpha of '11 September 2003' [latest update: #5566] Squeak VM
3.7.1b1
Image: Squeak3.6 [latest update: #5424]

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #scanFrom:
    Receiver: nil
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        aMessage:   a Message with selector: #scanFrom: and arguments: #(a
ReadWriteStrea...etc...
    Receiver's instance variables:
nil

[] in ReadWriteStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        announcement:   'Reading a stream'
        val:    nil
        chunk:  nil
        bar:    [] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
        ex:     InMidstOfFileinNotification
        cl:     nil

BlockContext>>on:do:
    Receiver: [] in ReadWriteStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        exception:  InMidstOfFileinNotification
        handlerAction:  [] in ReadWriteStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
        handlerActive:  true
    Receiver's instance variables:
        sender:     BlockContext>>on:do:
        pc:     166
        stackp:     0
        nargs:  0
        startpc:    154
        home:   ReadWriteStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:

[] in ReadWriteStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
    Arguments and temporary variables:
        announcement:   'Reading a stream'
        val:    nil
        chunk:  nil
        bar:    [] in ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
        ex:     InMidstOfFileinNotification
        cl:     nil

--- The full stack ---
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #scanFrom:
[] in ReadWriteStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in ReadWriteStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
String>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
ReadWriteStream(PositionableStream)>>fileInAnnouncing:
ReadWriteStream(PositionableStream)>>fileIn
[] in TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>fileItIn
TextMorphEditor(Controller)>>terminateAndInitializeAround:
TextMorphEditor(ParagraphEditor)>>fileItIn
[] in PluggableTextMorph>>fileItIn
[] in PluggableTextMorph>>handleEdit:
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>handleEdit:
PluggableTextMorph>>handleEdit:
PluggableTextMorph>>fileItIn
Workspace(StringHolder)>>perform:orSendTo:
[] in MenuItemMorph>>invokeWithEvent:
BlockContext>>ensure:
CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
MenuItemMorph>>invokeWithEvent:
MenuItemMorph>>mouseUp:
MenuItemMorph>>handleMouseUp:
MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
MenuItemMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
MenuItemMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
MenuMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MenuMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:
MenuMorph>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendMouseEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
WorldState>>doOneSubCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneSubCycle
MenuMorph>>invokeModalAt:in:allowKeyboard:
MenuMorph>>invokeModal:
PluggableTextMorph>>yellowButtonActivity:
PluggableTextMorph(ScrollPane)>>shiftedTextPaneMenuRequest
Workspace(StringHolder)>>perform:orSendTo:
[] in MenuItemMorph>>invokeWithEvent:
BlockContext>>ensure:
CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
MenuItemMorph>>invokeWithEvent: