[Seaside] Re: callbacks on radio buttons not executed

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Jul 21 18:52:52 CEST 2004

Ooo... that looks like my fault.  Looks like Andrew at work added that
method for our application there and it got used in seaside without me
realizing it wasn't standard.

I'll get a fix for that right away.

Avi, any preference whether we should:
- include #asMutator (attached);
- rewrite this method using #copyWith: (actually slightly less
intelligent, since it adds a colon even if the colon is already there); or
- have it use #callbackForSelector:of: (a little weird, since we end up
create a Message send inside the block so we can pass it the correct value)

Julian