[Seaside] calendar date picker?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Jun 1 08:40:16 CEST 2004

On May 28, 2004, at 2:46 AM, Ragnar Hojland Espinosa wrote:

> Where can I find a reusable popup date picker that plugs nicely in
> seaside?

What do you mean by "popup"?  Popup menus (ie, select inputs) for
month/day/year, or using javascript to popup a mini calendar?  If the
former, look for WADateSelector; if the latter, in 2.5 there's a
WAMiniCalendar that you could adapt to the purpose.

I've personally found that text inputs are often a more convenient way
to enter dates.  There's a particularly nice demo here:

http://simon.incutio.com/code/js/date-parser/

Avi