[Seaside] No auth prompt

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Thu Jun 24 17:16:06 CEST 2004

Somehow, recently my Seaside app is not prompting me for authentication
credentials, even though I have WAAuthConfiguration as my top config
ancestor.

I did add a "AAGoodsConfiguration" also (to set the GOODS server and
port via the config) - maybe that messed things up.  Here's what my
config hierarchy looks like now:

WAAuthConfiguration
  WARenderLoopConfiguration
    WASessionConfiguration
      WAGlobalConfiguration
AAGoodsConfiguration

I'm also using a subclass of WASession (AASession) for my session
class.  Could either of these things have an effect?
Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"God damn the hands of glory that hold the bloody firebrand high
Close the book and end the story of how so many men have died
Let the world retain in memory that mighty tongues tell might lies,
And if mankind must have an enemy let it be his warlike pride..."
-- Bruce Cockburn