[Seaside] [ENH] HandyComponent

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Fri Mar 26 14:25:49 CET 2004

Well, I think is useful when you want to difference the way an object
looks depending on it's state. For instance aReservation coul be edited
when it's open and can't when it's canceled.
In the case of different priviledges, a user can have a set of athorized
render methods to make over an object. Now I'm thinking, it can also
have authorized classes (classes wich show the object in different
ways/functionalities). What do you recomend to make something like that?