[Seaside] GOODS best practice data storage

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Wed May 19 16:56:28 CEST 2004

Hi Larry,

	I want to add a question to Larry's one. It's about best
practice with several objects, lets say 13000 intrincated objects.

	Making this with 13000 intrincated items...

	(db root at:#items) addAll: allItems.
	db commit.

	...the commit delay is too long to be useful.

	1)  How can I make a better use of GOODS? and

	2) How can I tune it or index it?

Best regards,

Sebastián Sastre
ssastre at seaswork.com.ar