[Seaside] Some thoughts and cs to improve Seaside

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sun Nov 28 12:44:27 CET 2004

Hi all

I started to really program with seaside and I bumped in the following
problems: no class comments, limited examples...and I was in the train.
And I did all the mistakes one after the other (no children, direct
invocation of renderContentOn:...). So instead of complaining I would
like to know what we can do to improve the situation. So here is a list
of questions and simple cs to improve simply what can be done.

- How can I get the WAAllTests running?
I added a initialize method so that we can get AllTests up and running
in the browser.

I guess like that so may be this should be in the distribution...