[Seaside] Seaside tutorial in Bern, November 17

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Oct 28 17:38:48 CEST 2004

On Oct 28, 2004, at 5:15 PM, Martijn wrote:

> Any chance that there will be such an event in the Netherlands?
> (experience level: beginners)

Ja, natuurlijk.

I would need:
- someone/somewhere to host the tutorial (room with some computers and
a projector).  One person from the host company can attend for free.
- at least 2-3 or so other attendees.  More than that would also be
fine, but I wouldn't have Lukas and Adrian with me, so don't want a
huge group...

If it's in the Netherlands, I'm extremely flexible with regards to
scheduling.  So if there's interest, let me know.

Avi