[Seaside] Seaside tutorial in Bern, November 17

Kamil Kukura kamk at volny.cz
Fri Oct 29 11:31:24 CEST 2004

Ian Prince napsal(a):
> I'd be most interested in seeing how to use Seaside for building
> "classic" data-driven web apps. Boring I know, but that is what most of
> our clients are asking for.

But maybe boring just in the start. If you are able to react on client's
request/whish very promptly, the plasticity of ongoing project (which
smalltalk is great at) brings out things that may be far away from boring.

Also, you build your own workshop. For example on user's input I
condense and trim spaces. But it calls also for giving hints like "Did
you mean ...?". And goodies like this are common for web applications so
they go to by means of reusability to future work/improvement.

--
Kamil