[Seaside] supressing rendering

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Fri Sep 17 00:46:09 CEST 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Avi Bryant wrote:

> Ah, yes, of course.  So we need another way to make it one-shot.  Maybe
> something like this?
>
> renderContentOn: html
> 	|url|
> 	callback
> 		ifNil: [super renderContentOn: html]
> 		ifNotNil:
> 			[url := html urlForAction: callback.
> 			callback := nil.
> 			self session redirectTo: url]

Yup that works. What is a good way to get all decorations from all session
forks though? Working on this it occured to me that I have nothing to
prevent the user to open multiple editors (fork browsers) and then do
multiple saves. I'd like to loop over all transaction decorations and
expire those that wrap an editor with the same object.

rado