spiders and docs (was: [Seaside] REST and Seaside)

Michal miso.list at auf.net
Mon Apr 11 23:36:23 CEST 2005

Just a me-too here to confirm that this can be a catch when using
seaside, at least v2.3. I've recently seen the same two problems:

i. spiders hitting seaside every few seconds, apparently due to the
dynamically generated unique urls, and bringing the session count to
thousands (in my case the spider was jeeves/teoma)

ii. WADocumentHandler never expiring (isActive always returns true)
and thus never getting collected, again inflating the count of seaside
entities sticking around.

Michal