[Seaside] trouble with callbacks

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Mon Aug 1 21:25:07 CEST 2005

I have a feeling that your renderContentOn is somehow changing state,
that call to the criteriaComponent at the top concerns me, seems that if
you're building up the list each time, that you can't page next because
each render builds up a whole new list of items, destroying the last
list that was rendered.