[Seaside] help file

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Thu Aug 4 17:09:33 CEST 2005

Ok, I have tried something else now. I now have the help files in html
and tried to link it like this:

filePath := self session application preferenceAt: #helpFilePath.
html attributeAt: 'href' put: 'file:///' , filePath.
html openTag: #a.
html text: 'Help'.
html closeTag: #a.

Which works flawlessly on my machine, but as soon as I put it on the
server, the web browser tries to open the file (located at
#helpFilePath) on my machine. Which, of course, doesn't work because the
end-user doesn't have the help files located on his/her own computer.

Any ideas? I am really starting to feel very silly, cause this is
something so simple, and I can't believe I am struggling so long to get
it working.

Thank you,
Mart-Mari