[Seaside] trouble with submit buttons

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Aug 4 20:11:25 CEST 2005

I'd certainly consider that; there's no reason I can think of that you'd
ever actually want to output nested form tags.  It might tend to cover
up other problems though: how many times are nested form tags a result
of confused structure rather than just needing a component to work
inside or outside another form tag?  Certainly making it configurable is
one option, or having an alternate, optional-form method might work
though would be much more realistic with the canvas renderer since you'd
need alternate versions of several methods otherwise.

Anyway, what do other think?

How's it implemented, by the way, Michel?  Just looking up the stack on
the renderer?

Julian

Bany, Michel wrote:
> The VisualWorks distribution of Seaside comes with an optional goodie
> that noops any #form: method when the renderer is already inside a
> #form:
> block.
> Would it be a good idea to have that implemented, as a configurable
> option,
> in the base version ?
> Michel.

   Julian Fitzell  --  Beta4 Productions