[Seaside] Re: What do you think about Ruby on Rails ?

Damien Cassou cassou at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Aug 7 09:42:42 CEST 2005

> >What is the problem with file  based languages ?
>
> Your question suggests that you have not actually worked with a
> Smalltalk system yet.
> May I thus suggest that you give Smalltalk a try?
> The difference should become clear quickly.

It doesn't  : I'm working with squeak  for a month now,  every day, at
SCG in Bern with Stephane, Adrian, Lukas and many others.

I  think Smalltalk  is the  best  language I  have ever  seen, but  it
doesn't help  me to  see the differenes  between file based  and image
based implementations.

--
Damien Cassou
  pour le Software Composition Group a Berne