[Seaside] Re: Survey Seaside Application

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Mon Aug 8 05:52:39 CEST 2005

"Germán S. Arduino" wrote:

> I'm needing a survey application to take different polls.
>
> I'm thinking in an application that permit to define different surveys, each
> one with its own questions and possible responses.
>
> Before starting developing myself I want to ask if someone know about this
> sort of application in Seaside (Squeak).

The last Smalltalk Solutions conference had a
coding contest where the challenge was to write
a survey application. IIRC, some of the contestents
made their code available.

Also, I did a survey application as an example usage
of a framework I've been working on. I can post the
object model, and generated classes, but it won't
be runnable without the framework. My framework is
still far from ready, and will be set even further
back as I'll be doing a Java gig for at least 2 months.

--yanni