[Seaside] Re: What do you think about Ruby on Rails ?

Damien Cassou cassou at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Aug 8 22:56:36 CEST 2005

> The big deal is:  My friend NEVER knew the difference.  All he saw as this one button click took 30seconds to come back, instead of the usual 1-2.
>
> Try that with your file based languages =)

I think  you, and most of  the people here, have  been frustrated some
day by C or Java or  another file based language. And then, you always
make  a link in  your head:  good<=>image and  bad<=>file. It  is very
caricatural but it something like this IMHO.

In  common  lisp,  you  have  a  web  framework  which  has  the  same
possibility : the browser waits  for the developper to correct the bug
and then prints the result. If you are interested I can search for the
name of this framework.

So your answer does not satisfy me.

--
Damien Cassou
  pour le Software Composition Group a Berne