[Seaside] VisualAge

Anthony Lander anthony.lander at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 10 03:48:59 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 09 August 2005 03:45, Cees De Groot wrote:
> Just doublechecking: as I've just started a project that's about
> giving an existing application a web interface, is it still correct
> that Seaside cannot be ported to VisualAge?

I believe it is, but I am not an authority...

> Any experience with the web stuff that comes with VA?

I looked at it for two days and ran screaming. I easily ported Swazoo to VA,
though in the end we used a solution running directly on GemStone. Porting
swazoo is only an afternoon's work...

Hope this helps,

  -Anthony

--
PGP key at http://anthony.etherealplanet.org
3FF8 6319 CADA 2D21 03BB 175F 3382 822A 502F AE80