[Seaside] external Javascript link + javascript code duplicates in page render

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Thu Aug 11 12:13:00 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I gonna implement a Component based on  Xinha (is not htmlArea) - http://xinha.gogo.co.nz/
It is HTML WYSIWYG editor.

I gonna be able to have multiple components of that kind rendered on a page.

I implemented #updateRoot: so it looks like

updateRoot: aRoot
	aRoot addScript: 'my JS here....'.
	aRoot addHeadElement: myElem.

myElem contains a link to the external JavaScript file.
I checked that addScript: will not add duplicate scripts to the <head> part of the document,
which is nice in my case. But addHeadElement: will add duplicates, which is not wise.
I know there should be a nice way to know if JavaScript link was added during page generation or not.
Could anybody give me a hint or workaround please ?

Thanks,
-Dmitry.