[Seaside] Labeled elements in forms

Damien Cassou cassou at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Aug 11 14:51:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've commited  a modification  that allow people  to attach  labels to
input elements in forms.

Use it this way:
html
  checkboxWithValue: false
  callback: []
  label: 'CheckBox'

The generated code look like this:
<input name="6" type="hidden" />
<label for="7">
 <input id="7" name="7" value="true" type="checkbox" />CheckBox
</label>
<input name="8" type="hidden" />

- Add methods  to manage  'labels' for forms.   "When a  LABEL element
receives focus,  it passes  the focus on  to its  associated control."
(http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.9). Unfortunately,
it does not work in Safari.

I will  now try to create methods  for other input types  (I have just
done it  for checkboxes now,  but the changes  can easily be  used for
other elements).)

--
Damien Cassou
  pour le Software Composition Group a Berne