[Seaside] Images are broken with Commanche & Squeak 3.8

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Thu Aug 11 16:47:13 CEST 2005

Hi all

I have Squeak 3.8 & Seaside 2.5
Images served from the disk by Comanche/6.2 (KomHttpServer 7.0.2) are all broken.
I guess it is due to the UTF-8 support ?

I am starting it all with:

| ma seaside |
seaside := WAKomEncoded default.
ma := ModuleAssembly core.
ma serverRoot: FileDirectory default fullName.
ma alias: '/seaside' to: [ma addPlug: [:request | seaside process: request]].
ma documentRoot: FileDirectory default fullName.
ma directoryIndex: 'index.html index.htm'.
ma serveFiles.
(HttpService startOn: 9999 named: 'httpd') plug: ma rootModule

It is does not matter if I use WAKom or WAKomEncoded

Any idea what is wrong ?
Thanks,
-Dmitry.