[Seaside] OmniBase Squeak patch for handling WideString

Masashi Umezawa umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp
Fri Aug 19 18:16:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've made some patch for storing/loading unicode strings in OmniBase Squeak.

Original Dolphin code can handle UnicodeString. So changes were not so heavy.

SUnit test class is also attached. I've tested it in Squeak 3.8 with Japanese
locale installed.

(Japanese Environment Installer is here:
 http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/5279e9cb-1a06-4ddb-8eca-48ca954790d3 )

I once sent the older version of the patch to Avi. But this is the newer version.
So, Avi, please see the attached one when you have time.

Regards,
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]