[Seaside] How do I put a script at the end of the page.

Brett R. Taylor brett.taylor at healthauditors.com
Sat Aug 20 00:09:51 CEST 2005

I am using the Google Maps API to build a Geo Coder, and mapping
component.  I have discovered that in order for the JavaScript to work
in IE it can not be nested in tags (e.g. div, or td) and should follow
the element that it draws in.  Is there a good way to put the
<script>...</script> as the last element before the close of the

I've attached  an image of  my GeoCoderEditor with  halo's turned on .
Thanks,
BrettGeoCodeEditor.jpg