[Seaside] OmniBase is FREE but has problems on UNIX Squeak

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:27:43 CEST 2005

Hi Julian,

just tried your version OmniBase-jf.3 from SqueakSource, however I
don't manage to run the tests (with the latest OSProcess and
CommandShell from SM loaded):

1. the primitive used in #truncate: fails all the time on my unix vm
3.7.0-b5 on os x, it works however if i run it with the tweaked
3.6.0-g vm from avi.

2. #test8 and #test9 (tests related to the file-locking) fail in a 3.8
image (OmniBase is taged to be used with Squeak 3.8), however the
tests pass in a 3.7 image.

Am I doing something wrong? What VM/Image did you use?

Thanks for your help,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli