[Seaside] OmniBase-mjr.4

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Aug 31 07:42:03 CEST 2005

Well, I like the idea of having the tests as SUnit tests (not that I run them
very often, but still...)

We should perhaps at least consider having an add-on package for them, but
should probably just integrate them once we know they have the same coverage.
I'll chat to Avi, etc. about this.

I did file it in and try it quickly (happened to be on Windows).  I notice
that #test16 doesn't work on windows because of the call to #forkSqueak not
being available in windows.  I also get an error saying that the temporary
directory doesn't exist (surely it should create it if not?) and popups on (I
think) every test telling me that 'File cannot be read because it is locked.
do you want to try again?'.  The non-sunit style tests run fine.

I also noticed a few of your calls to #deny:description: pass a block to the
second parameter instead of a string.  Obviously without being able to make
each of the tests fail, it's hard to test that they're working correctly in
those cases when rewriting them. :)

Julian

julian at beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)