[Seaside] localConfiguration missing

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 11:02:22 CET 2005

On Dec 2, 2005, at 1:37 AM, Mart-Mari Breedt wrote:

> Hallo all,
>
> I just got Seaside2.6a2-ac.75.mcz and was surprised to find out that
> localConfiguration on the WAAuthConfiguration class has been
> removed. Is
> there something else we are supposed to use in its place? I think I
> might have missed that conversation on the mailing list.

I should go back and find it in the archives, but there was a
conversation maybe a month ago about simplifying the configuration
system, and I finally decided to start doing that.  You should just
use "WAAuthConfiguration new" instead of "WAAuthConfiguration
localConfiguration".  Although it probably wouldn't hurt to put in

WASystemConfiguration class>>localConfiguration
   ^ self new

for backwards compat.

Avi