[Seaside] Graphing in Javascript

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Fri Dec 16 17:40:27 CET 2005

Lukas Renggli wrote:

> I once saw a demo of a JavaScript parser/visitor that worked on the
> Smalltalk AST, I don't know if that would be useful?

Not sure if this is what you're referring to, but there is Smee
(Smalltalk ECMAScript Engine) which is a Javascript-to-VW-Bytecode
compiler. It would be a bit of work to port to Squeak, since does some
pretty low-level things for performance.

On the other hand, it does have a nice Javascript parser, AST and
visitor, which might be interesting to use. Just that portion would
probably be fairly easy to port, and it might provide the basis for a
nice way to programmatically create Javascript.