[Seaside] Re: Can someone who has Smallblog working

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Mon Feb 7 03:11:08 CET 2005

Ian Prince wrote:

> SmallBlog-cwp.10.mcz "Tweak to SLCommentViewer, which had the same
> problem as SLStoryViewer. It now uses #html: to render the contents of
> the comment. This allows comments to include HTML markup, necessary since
> Smallblog doesn't support automatic formatting or Wiki-style markup."

By the way - I'm thinking of using SmallBlog as a base for a Blog/Wiki,
which integrates the most used features of both worlds (since I'm using
vanilla, a wiki-blog surrogate coded in rebol - however, since I've got
no idea of rebol, and I don't like rebol's license)...

Therefore, I need to add the concepts "Link to internal page" (I prefer
asterisks for that) and "Interned entries" (an entry, that would replace
it's name surrounde by curly braces, like entry "Test" with content "lo
wo" and entry "HWorld" with content "Hel{Test}rld!" would be "Hello
wolrd!"). Shouldn't be too hard to accomplish that, should it?

Kind regards, Markus

--
http://reauktion.de/archer/