[Seaside] Re: Re: Showing Seaside .... but must show Smalltalk atthesame time

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Thu Jan 6 20:50:20 CET 2005

Well, certainly I've made some questions to the team.

They are a small team of 3 people interested in develop, by now, small web
apps that runs at the intranet level.

That means that we can consider anything because not problems with hosting
related stuff (The server will be in house).

By other hand, they know ASP but also feel that need a lot of time to
develop complete applications, then I want to show, mainly, the better
development productivity.

Cheers.

news:opsj6346gpapbmxm at mail.motionobj.com...