[Seaside] Re: call for testimonials

Leo De Marco leo at smalltalking.net
Tue Jan 18 03:22:32 CET 2005

Congratulations German!

I really like the idea of Promoter and (of course) using Seaside for it.

I have an small app using SeaSide, GOODS, Comanche and a framework of graphs (PlotMorph) that I used for a Practice exam at the university. I have no hosting the app because it was only for the project, so, if someone want de code, I can posted to you.

I can't remember If Stephan Ducasse talk about opening a page for testimonials, if this is true I can posted to this page....

Regards,
Leo De Marco