[Seaside] Re: Print and Screen CSS

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Jan 19 02:03:38 CET 2005

Jason Rogers wrote:

> Thanks.  I wasn't sure if this was being handled by the Komanche or
> Swazoo.  Would you mind elaborating on your set up with Apache.

It's been mentioned a few times on this list (see archives).
IIRC, there are a few ways to do it, but here's what I did
(i.e. set up "reverse proxy).

I just added the following to httpd.conf of Apache 2.0.
(I did something similar on Linux for an older Apache,
where I had to compile/config/load mod_proxy - but the
newer Apache seems to have it already compiled).

#====
ProxyRequests Off

<Proxy *>

Order deny,allow