[Seaside] Rolling with Ruby on Rails vs. Seaside

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Thu Jan 27 14:46:32 CET 2005

Hi All,

I red recently 'Rolling with Ruby on Rails'
Rails is super productive new way to develop web applications :-)

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/rails.html?page=1

I see that it is usual template based system, with good GUI and
good OO language. But it looks promising in terms of UI and
overall support of development. I.e. Default Web forms to
edit/delete/ objects in DB. Automatic creation of neceserry
files, classes, reflection.

Is there something similar in Seaside/Mewa ?
Or any comments, comparasions between Seaside/Rails ?
I just trying to figure what technology to use as a base for custom CMS

Thank you.

--
Dmitry Dorofeev           ** dima at yasp.com **