[Seaside] [ShoreComponents] date picker

Ramon Leon rleon at insario.com
Mon Jul 11 20:11:26 CEST 2005

Just want to jump in and also say great work man, this is exactly the
kind of stuff that needs done, I'd offer to help, but I'm very new to
Smalltalk and am still trying to get my legs steady.  Seaside got me
here, and I can see already I'm going to be using all your stuff with
it.  Very much appreciate the efforts you're making.