[Seaside] WACanvas, WABrush, and liveUpdate

Wilkes Joiner wilkesjoiner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:50:09 CEST 2005

I really like the new WACanvas and WABrush classes.  They should be
much more flexible going forward.  I added support for the liveUpdate
Javascript library.  I thought that this would be a good way to get
familiar with the new classes and that you guys might find them
useful.  I just ported the existing Live test page to use the
WACanvas classes.  It is under the "Live Canvas" tab.  I had some
problems with the script: method escaping the ampersands.  I'm not
sure if my fix is really appropriate given my ignorance of the new
approach.

These were created off of Seaside2.6a1-avi.43

- Wilkes