[Seaside] HTTP Post

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Wed Jun 22 06:15:36 CEST 2005

I asked a question a while ago about how to go to a Seaside URL and
pass arguments in the URL as URL parameters. The answer was to "play"
with #start and #updateURL. Now, I need to expand on this issue. I
have a need to POST a form from an external application into a
Seaside application. The reason being is that the size of the
information and the type of information to be posted is too
cumbersome to do so using GET. So, the question now is how can I do
that in Seaside? How can I post to a Seaside app since, from my
understanding, Seaside forms post to a callback and not to a
particular URL, as in conventional non-Seaside apps?

Hope I was clear in my question.

Thanks,
Daniel