[Seaside] Re: Seaside Apps Web Hosting

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Jun 27 10:17:03 CEST 2005

Hi!

Adnan Zaman <adnanzaman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I really appreciate all the feedback/tips. For now, I
> have started to explore the renting a vServer idea.
> But my search has not turned too many results. If you
> happen to know of any sites that offer the renting
> option for vServers then please share them here.

I am using www.unixshell.com - it isn't vserver, but it is Xen based -
which is really good.

When I looked around they seemed to offer the best value for money and
they are the only ones I have seen that offer Xen (as for now, several
will appear).

I have a 96Mb account which costs $20 per month. Lots of distros to
choose from, I use Debian Sarge. The VM feels really fast.

regards, Göran