[Seaside] To many liveActions on a page

William E Harford seaside at harford.org
Thu Jun 30 18:07:58 CEST 2005

It appears that when I have more than 20 or so live actions on a page
seaside will expire session.

Is this a known limitation ? Is there a work around? Am I doing
something wrong ?

The below is inside a loop that creates a table. When a user clicks on
the name of a patient they are shown exam information in a div below.

 html anchorWithAction: []
liveAction:[:h |
    self showPatient: (row at: 'ionumber').
    self renderPatientOn: h.
    h script: 'resizeContents();removeHightlight();'.
    h script: ' document.getElementById(''patientRow',(row at:
'ionumber') asString,''').className = ''active'';'.
] fixTemps
text: (row at: 'lastname') .

This application works well as a traditional, non-AJAX application but I
am trying to AJAXize it almost to an extreme in order to get some idea
of what can and can not be piratically done.

--
William E Harford <seaside at harford.org>