[Seaside] SwazooSeaside stooped to work after Seaside upgrade to 2.5b8

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Tue Mar 15 21:46:27 CET 2005

Seems i found workaround for my problem:

I commented out  "and: [relativePath first = $/]" and now it works for
me.

WADispatcher >>
handlerForRequest: aRequest relativeTo: base
	     | path name |

        path := aRequest url.
        (path beginsWith: base)
                ifTrue: [| relativePath |
                        relativePath := path allButFirst: base size.
                        (relativePath notEmpty
                                        "and: [relativePath first = $/]")

Is it only me who has the problem ?

-Dmitry