[Seaside] Problem showing a JPEG to the world

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:38:56 CEST 2005

On 5/26/05, Jason Rogers <jacaetevha at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> To follow up a little on Tony's response...

I just realized that I spoke in a little ignorance. The hints I gave were
Squeak derived. I don't know what equivalents are for #'s 1 - 3 or for the
changeset deal in other Smalltalks (eg. VW) but others on the list as
well-versed in those "dialects" and should be able to offer some advice.

By the way, welcome to Smalltalk! "Abandon all hope ye who enter here..."
you won't want to go back to anything else.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
Galatians 2:20